Monday 22 July 2013

What it's All About

This is my first time writing a blog and it will heavily revolve around the NHL and more specifically, the Montreal Canadiens.  I will offer my take on the games, trades, lineups, etc.  I will also have some frequent guest bloggers representing some other teams, namely the Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators and Boston Bruins.  Hopefully it makes for  an interesting read and creates some lively debates.  If not, I'm going to have fun writing it, so it's a win win.  I'm sure it will start out slow through the remaining days of summer, but I plan to have  a post after every regular season game, breaking down what went right, wrong, and in beteween.  Hopefully my friends representing the other teams in the Atlantic Division will do the same, and once a week we will be recording our own debates, that will be linked here on the blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment